Wednesday, November 20, 2013

UNREPENTANT

Unrepentant and it feels so good
Unrepentant and it’s understood
I could ask forgiveness if I wanted it that way
But since I’m justified I can simply stay…

Unrepentant and it feels so fine
Unrepentant when I’m sipping on wine
I don’t need to change the way I behave
No matter what I do I know I’ll be saved

Unrepentant and my sky is blue
The Good Lord knows my heart is mostly true
I may wander sometimes off the beaten path
But each little mistake is good for a laugh

Unrepentant and while the stakes are high
I know that I’m in good hands when I finally die
All my sins are hidden from the Good Lord’s view
And Thank Goodness too…
Because I've still got a lot of sinning to do…

Unrepentant and it feels so grand
Unrepentant and I hope you understand
The more I sin the greater is God’s grace
It’s good to know my sinning not’s going to waste…


Unrepentant and it feels so good…

No comments:

Post a Comment